Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No Sew T-shirt tote bag

That's right, NO SEW!! I don't have a sewing machine. And even if I did, I wouldn't really know what to do with it. I mean yeah sure after awhile I could learn a thing or two but I haven't really had the opportunity.

For my son's graduation this fall from bootcamp, I can order a shirt in support of his platoon. The problem? I don't like wearing t-shirts.
U-N-C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E!
So the idea came to me that I could take the t-shirt with the emblem and turn it into a purse or better yet a tote bag! So I searched and found several tutorials that would help me do this. Duct tape! Who knew?

Then of course I thought how cute it would be to turn my kids t-shirts into bags! I went to Michaels Craft Store and they have all kinds of duct tape in patterns and solid colors. My daughter picked a shirt and here's how it turned out!


1 comment:

  1. omg pls make one for me! it's so awesome!!!


    -Vanessa Valerie
    vanessa.vtay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete